The number of the Romanian behavior analysts has increased over the last 2 years. Now you can also become a specialist in behavior analysis by completing a behavior analysis training course in Romania.
At the beginning of the year 2016, under the approval of the BACB (Behavior Analysis Certification Board), the organization offering the BCaBA and BCBA credentials, in collaboration with Clemson University, a course aimed to certify behavior analysts for Romanian practitioners will start in Bucharest.
The course will be taught by Christos Nicopulous, PhD, BCBA-D, Alina Bobarnac, BCBA and Anca Dumitrescu, BCBA.
1. A bachelors degree in any field of study (BCaBA) or a masters degree in psychology or education (BCBA)
2. A minimum of one year of experience in working with children with autism (BCaBA) or two years of experience in working with children with autism (BCBA)
3. Proficient in spoken English and able to read academic English texts.
Please send an email by way of application to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following documents:
2. Letter of Intent
3. Recommendation (from one organization or BCBA/ BCaBA)
4. Bachelor’s Degree or Master Diploma
5. Academic Transcript for the academic years